Affirmation – Understanding Knowledge Knowledge
I am decisive. I plan my work and work my plan. I am organized and careful. I am a master of detail.
I assume full responsibility for any mistakes and shortcomings. I understand and apply the principle of cooperative effort. I put first things first.
- I am decisive.
- I plan my work and work my plan
- I am organized and careful.
- I am a master of detail.
- I assume full responsibility for any mistakes and shortcomings.
- I understand and apply the principle of cooperative effort.
- I put first things first.
- I know what I want, and how I want to live, therefore I will spend my natural life going after it.
- I don’t and won’t lie about my effort.
- I know God put the promise into my reach, and not in my hands so that I have to reach and work for it. I will earn it and appreciate it.
- I know the greatest resistance always comes when I’m near the greatest opportunity.
- I know God won’t give me more if I can’t focus on what I have.
- I am Relentless.
- Greatness starts as a simple decision.
- Every day I am dedicated to becoming a better me.
- I refuse to be discouraged even when it seems my goals are currently out of reach.
- I see the big picture.
- From here… the journey seems long.
- But greatness is about the end
- It’s about every step I take and every decision I make.
- I appreciate the process.
- I love what I do.
- I set small, achievable goals as I work my way up.
- The combination of thousands of small victories together is what will take me to the next level.
- I know results don’t come immediately.
- I understand I can’t be Great without acknowledging the journey.
- The top of the mountain is not what creates excellence. It’s everything I learn, everything I pushed through on my way up. The top is merely a reinforcement.
- Throughout the process, I am creating a new me, someone who understands what it means to fight through adversity, set goals, and remain humble.
- I am continuously transforming myself and the way I look at life.
- Greatness is waiting for me. It comprises every ounce of who I am.
- I have decided – the sacrifice is something I can and will endure.
- I will give everything so that I can look back on my life and know I gave everything I had. There will be no regrets.
- I know my time on earth is limited and I wouldn’t want to live any other way.
- Today is a gift, therefore I will enjoy and cherish the opportunities I’ve been given.
- In this moment and every moment after I will strive to become a better me.
- I am living the life I am meant to lead.
- A year from now… I will reflect and be grateful I gave my all.
- I know it’s easy to do something when nobody is watching. The value is in what I do when nobody is watching.
- I didn’t like where I was for years… So I will use my God-Given gifts, talents, and abilities to reach my potential.
- I pray when I wake up and throughout the day because I know my spiritual relationship with God the most important thing.
- I surround myself with ambitious and passionate people.
The Commitment Creed
To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
11 years ago
These ’90s fashion trends are making a comeback in 2017
Reposition Yourself6 months ago
Build for Expansion
Jewels8 years ago
19 Hard Things You Need To Do To Be Successful
Definite Chief Aim6 months ago
The Luthas Center for Excellence
11 years ago
‘Better Call Saul’ has been renewed for a fourth season
Jewels6 years ago
For What It’s Worth..
Books9 years ago
Best Business Books – Recommended Reading List
Help Through The Storm4 months ago
HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE